- About the UQ School of Nursing and Midwifery
About the UQ School of Nursing and Midwifery
At UQ’s School of Nursing and Midwifery we’re dedicated to teaching and research excellence. We deliver contemporary, high quality teaching from practicing clinicians, and conduct world class research.
Everyday our academic staff deliver the very best teaching to ensure our students are equipped to work in an ever increasing interconnected world.
We are committed to building relationships and clinical partnership programs that will contribute to the health and well-being of the community.
- Quality Health Systems
- Health Across the Lifespan
- Chronic Conditions
- Bachelor of Nursing Honours Program
- Bachelor of Midwifery Honours Program
- Master of Nursing Studies Graduate Entry
- Master of Nursing
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing
- Master of Nurse Practitioner Studies
- Master of Mental Health Nursing
- From Semester 2, 2011, the School of Nursing and Midwifery will offer Postgraduate Midwifery programs including a Graduate Certificate and Master of Midwifery.
Contact the School of Nursing and Midwifery for addtional information on this and other programs.
|About the UQ School of Nursing and Midwifery section|