- About the UQ School of Nursing and Midwifery
About the UQ School of Nursing and Midwifery
At UQ’s School of Nursing and Midwifery we’re dedicated to teaching and research excellence.
We deliver contemporary, high quality teaching from practicing clinicians, and conduct world class research.
- UQ Herston campus, alongside Medicine and Population Health, and
- UQ Ipswich campus, the University's newest campus with state of the art facilities and the latest technology.
We offer the following teaching programs:
- Bachelor of Nursing Honours Program
- Bachelor of Midwifery Honours Program
- Master of Nursing Studies (Graduate Entry)
- Master of Nursing
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing
For addtional information contact the School of Nursing and Midwifery .
Our research strengths include:
- Quality Health Systems
- Health Across the Lifespan
- Chronic Conditions
Research Higher degree to encompass -
- UQ / Blue Care Research and Practice Development Centre,
- UQ / Ipswich Hospital Foundation Centre for Healthy Communities
are two examples of our community partnership programs.
|About the UQ School of Nursing and Midwifery section|