- About Us
At UQ’s School of Nursing and Midwifery we’re dedicated to teaching and research excellence. We deliver contemporary, high quality teaching from practicing clinicians, and conduct world class research.
- Quality Health Systems
- Health Across the Lifespan
- Chronic Conditions
- Bachelor of Nursing Honours Program
- Bachelor of Midwifery Honours Program
- Master of Nursing Studies (Graduate Entry)
- Master of Nursing
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing
- Master of Nurse Practitioner Studies
- Master of Mental Health Nursing
- From Semester 1 2012, the School of Nursing and Midwifery will offer Postgraduate Midwifery programs including a Graduate Certificate and Master of Midwifery.
- From August 2011, we will offer a range of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for registered and eligible midwives