The Wesley Hospital is one Queensland's largest private hospitals, with over 430 beds. The Wesley Hospital is a challenging, fulfilling and enjoyable workplace that attracts and retains high quality staff as well as having a well-deserved reputation as being student friendly.
The benefits of the Wesley Hospital include:
- Access to a wide range of clinical experiences. The Wesley Hospital provides tertiary level medical and surgical services within the specialties of cardiovascular, neurosurgery, orthopaedics and women’s health
- Second year students can be placed in clinical specialist areas including, cardiothoracic intensive care, general intensive care, renal dialysis, oncology, bone marrow transplant, CCU, ED, and OT
- Highly skilled and experienced registered nurses available to learn from while on clinical placement
- Electronic access to the Uniting Care Health library
- Two cafés to choose from, as well as the staff restaurant
- TWH is serviced by regular train (Auchenflower station is at the hospital rear entrance) and bus services and also the Regatta Citycat stop is a few minutes from the hospital. Car parking is available on site for a small fee
- Opportunity to gain casual work (when available) as an Assistant in Nursing
Where is the Wesley Hospital? View Google Map.
|Wesley Hospital section|